This web site is owned and operated by Twisted Cider who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
Twisted Cider Barn, Spring Farm, Longburton, Dorset DT9 6ES
Phone: 07841 841289
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout Now’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Once order has been confirmed you will be forwarded to the payment screen. We accept Visa, Delta, EuroCard,Electron, Switch, Maestro, Solo and MasterCard or you can pay with Paypal account. Cheques will not be accepted.
Twisted Cider operates under Challenge21 guidelines. You may be asked for photo id to prove you are over 18. Any recipient of a delivery who does not comply with this scheme will be refused delivery and a record kept.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
If Twisted Cider are out of stock on any items the customer will be contacted and offered a replacement product or a refund.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We reserve the right to refuse any order or cancel a delivery at any time without giving a reason.
If your item is not in stock we will contact yo within 10 days by email, and if you do not want a replacement or refund we will back order for you. You can contact us to cancel your back order before transit begins.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added.
Credit Card Security
Our payment screen is controlled by PayPal or Stripe and your financial details are never shared with sellers or retailers, so you’re more protected against fraud.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 07841 841289 (International +44 07841 841289) or write to us at Twisted Cider Barn, Spring Farm, Longburton, Dorset DT9 6ES
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- Twisted Cider will replace any lost, mis/wrong-delivery of, or damaged products immediately at our cost if they have occurred before the end of Transit and are at fault of the Courier Company or Twisted Cider.
- Transit shall (unless previously determined) end when the Consignment is tendered at the specified place of delivery at the Customers address within the customary cartage hours of the district, provided that:
- If no safe and adequate access or no adequate unloading facilities at the specified address exist then transit shall be deemed to end at the expiry of one clear day after notice in writing (or by telephone if so previously agreed in writing) of the arrival of the Consignment at the Courier Company’s premises has been sent to the Customer; and
- when for any other reason whatever a Consignment cannot be delivered or when a Consignment is held by the Courier Company ‘to await order’ or ‘to be kept till called for’ or upon any like instructions and such instructions are not given or the Consignment is not called for and removed within a reasonable time, then transit shall be deemed to end.
- Twisted Cider will not be liable for any lost, mis-delivery of or damaged products if notice has not been received within 7 working days after the termination of transit, see (1)(a)(b)(c).
- Twisted Cider will cancel and refund any monies to the customer if they wish to cancel their order before transit begins.
- Transit shall commence when the Courier Company takes possession of the consignment whether at the point of collection or at the Courier Company’s address.
- If consignment has begun transit Twisted Cider will refund monies less any expenses incurred from the Courier Company.
- Twisted Cider will make any amendments to Customer Orders free of charge before consignment begins transit, see (3)(a), if Transit has commenced Twisted Cider will exchange goods at the Customer’s expense.